Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Poo Poo Party!

Well it finally happened! Adalee is 12 days old and finally had her first poo poo! Im so happy that we were with her and even were able to record her pooping. It may sound weird but we have been waiting and praying for this to happen. Tomorrow, Cody and I will meet with her surgeon, doctors, and a G.I. doctor to discuss Addys progress, what to expect, and the long term care that she may need. Adalee has come so far in such a short time that its hard not to get our hopes up and believe that everything is going to work out but we know we need to take it one day at a time. Our nurse told us that Addy is now allowed to wear clothes but its becoming a challege to find something to fit a 3lbs 8oz baby, I'll probally have to take an outfit from one of Jamisons dolls. Jamison and my parents are coming back tomorrow and we cannot wait to see Jami. We've missed her very much (we missed you too mom and dad :) I'm nervous about our meeting tomorrow and what their going to tell us but regardless of what we're told we will be ok!

3 comments:

  1. Aww. Your story is very touching even to those like me who do not know what is is like to be a father or mother yet. Im sure you guys are soo excited to have a new addition to your lives. I wish you the best in your families journey. Tell your parents hi for me!! Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! :) you have so much California love being sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great News!! Both my brothers were preemies and my mom used doll clothes for both of them! We will keep in our prayers! Take care love you guys!

    ReplyDelete