Saturday, February 5, 2011

One week old


Adalee is recovering very well, so well that I was able to hold her today! It felt great being able to hold her, we feel useless when we're with her and all we can do is hold her little hand and talk to her. She was very alert today and was staring at us with her pretty blue eyes. The doctors are slowy taking her off medications and in a couple of days the breathing tube should come out. So now we are just waiting for her to poop and believe me there will be a celebration when this happens!!! Cody and I bought her a few outfits today, even the newborn size seems so big compared to little Addy but by the time we bring her home she'll be able to fit into them.

3 comments:

  1. Adalee, You are such a blessing to all of us. You have the prettiest eyes and I love your red hair. Pappy and I are coming to see you next weekend. Love you always, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britney and Cody, so glad to see that Adalee is improving more everyday,with God's grace and the caring Love of her wonderfull parents ,family, and friends she will make a quick and full recovery, Love ya all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Addy It's Grams I got to hold you last night it felt so good and your so small compared to your mom when she was a baby. You look sweet and have a cute nose and pretty wavy red hair. I love you.

    ReplyDelete